Our client is a leading Irish law firm providing services to high profile companies, financial institutions and government bodies in relation to complex legal and tax transactions.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Tax Senior to join their tax compliance team within the Dublin office working across a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
Within the tax team you will benefit from working in an environment normally only found in small practice, where you have direct access to partners, while also being exposed to some of the largest property and M&A transactions carried out in Ireland each year.
The tax team offers a fully integrated tax service providing both advisory and compliance services to their clients. The team is made up of lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing corporation tax, VAT, payroll and income tax compliance obligations across a diverse range of clients and industry sectors;
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and Revenue on a daily basis, in a professional manner;
- Assistance with ad-hoc tax advisory queries arising for our clients;
- Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice; and
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law.
- Tax and/or Accounting qualified/part-qualified;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters;
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy periods;
- Previous experience using accounting and tax software packages is highly desirable; and
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team while managing multiple client relationships.