Senior Software Engineer-Asset Management Platform
- €50,000-€70,000 with benefits and bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 16 Apr 19
An independent asset management company looking for a Senior Engineer to work on their trading platform
Paragon Executive have partnered exclusively with an independent investment management company based in Dublin, who have built a platform that transforms raw data into valuable insights and performance analysis tools, which then allows them to provide custom made strategies and soltuions.
They are looking for a Senior Engineer to take ownership of the trading platform and take it to the next stage of development. You will be working on the solutions side of the business and will be involved not just in technical decisions but business decisions as well so it will suit someone who enjoys that element.
You will need to be very confident in your own abilities and be able to work autonomously for this position.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Experience working in cloud environments-AWS/Google Cloud
- Knowledge of IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with functional programming would be a big advantage
- Rest APIs, microservices, containers (docker)
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Accepted Driven Development
- The ability to process and model structured & unstructured data (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Storm)
- A good knowledge of accounting & financial rules and corporate finance principles
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Post grad in finance or similar would be a huge benefit
- Communication skills for this position will be very important as you will be working across the business interacting with a variety of stakeholders around complex issues.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin and you must be an EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU without restriction to be considered.
If you're looking for a challenging but very rewarding position then please get in touch.