Act as primary relationship manager on a portfolio of existing client relationships and prospect names within the EU countries across different industry sectors. The market segment may also include nonEMEA large corporates that have a significant presence in EMEA.
* Responsible for delivering team financial and other targets, whilst operating within the Bank's risk parameters, policies and procedures.
* Identifying and developing opportunities with existing and potential new clients, including preparation and management of appropriate marketing and pitching resources
* Joint responsibility for successful delivery of all transactions relating to designated portfolio
* Joint responsibility for negotiating product terms/conditions and documentation with borrowers and other banks leading to successful closing of transactions. Guides and supports more junior officers negotiating less complex transactions and on the preparation of client marketing / pitching materials.
* Develop recommendations for the appropriate course of action and manages the preparation of credit submissions for adjudication by Global Risk Management
* Coordinate with various product groups within GBM, including the Global Loan Syndications team
Participate in the selection of team personnel. Responsible for the mentoring, development and appraisal of any direct reports.
* Contributes to a high-performance environment and fosters an inclusive work environment; supporting the values/business strategy for the team.
* Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
Knowledge of all lending and non-lending products and credit processes to facilitate prompt execution of transactions -
Knowledge of other GBM product areas including Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets, Risk Solutions Group, Foreign Exchange and Global Transaction Banking
Good knowledge of legal documentation requirements
Education / Experience / Other Information
* MBA, CFA or CA designation or appropriate financial background/experience
* Strong relevant experience and Corporate Banking background
* Self-motivated, results focused, team player with strong learning ability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Previous corporate banking or credit analysis experience
* Strong financial modelling skills and accounting knowledge
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.