Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services & Banking
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Financial Services & Banking Senior Consultant
Contact: Shay Dalton
Phone Details: (01) 661 0444
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are a leading force in Irish recruitment market, experiencing year on year growth for the past 10 years. The company is built on strong client relationships and expert consultants.
Our Financial Services division is renowned with over 50 years combined experience. Many of our consultants are qualified accountants and financial services professionals, meaning their recruitment expertise is built on first-hand knowledge of what it's like to be an employer or candidate in this increasingly complex sector.
Within this division a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Financial Services & Banking team. This is a unique opportunity for anybody working within the financial services & Banking sectors to make a move into Recruitment, joining a market leader within this sector.
Information about the position:
- Working with an extensive portfolio of blue chip clients; Sourcing, advising and interviewing candidates
- Partnering candidates in their career choices
- Building talent pools of top tier candidates within the Banking & Financial Services sectors
- Assist in building and maintaining client relationships through excellent service delivery and integrity in your approach
- Advising clients on hiring strategies and providing market intelligence
- Account management of existing clients and working the Head of Financial Services to develop new business
- Represent the company through various events to generate business leads and also to build your personal brand within the sector
- Meeting monthly and quarterly targets
- 3 years + Banking or Financial Services experience
- Drive, ambition and determination to succeed
- Passion for clients’ satisfaction
- Strong communicator who enjoys meeting people, making calls and presenting
- Degree Qualified/ QFA
Why work with us?
- We value the input of the staff and empower them to achieve the highest possible level of professional success
- We actively listen to the feedback and contributions of all of our employees and gives everyone a chance to influence the departments they work in
- Our consultants work as key drivers on their teams every day on ambitious projects in order to make critical hiring and business decisions
- Training and Investment is key to the development of every recruiter at Lincoln
- A very attractive salary and commission package and excellent career path opportunity awaits the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please send your CV to Shay Dalton, Managing Director, Lincoln sdalton(@)lincoln.ie or call Shay on (01) 661 0444 or 086 856 2176