Senior Quantitative Investment Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 Oct 18
An exciting opportunity to join an Irish investment management company is now available and our client are currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Quantitative Investment Analyst to work within the Quantitative Strategies Group which is responsible for managing and developing a suite of quantitatively-driven, factor-based portfolios.
- Researching, developing and enhancing quant investment strategies and models used in managing existing portfolios and/or to develop new funds
- Develop and maintain systems to support ongoing research, with the capacity to drive the development of Data driven systems and Machine Learning capability
- Supporting the management of existing asset allocation strategies and active multi factor equity funds
- Undertaking new and explorative quantitative studies and analysis to support fund performance and new strategy development
- Frequent interaction with client and sales teams to support business development opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- A third level degree and/or post graduate qualification in a numerical discipline such as Quantitative Economics/Finance, Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering or Computer/Data Science
- Minimum 2-5yrs relevant industry experience
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of mathematical modelling, statistical inference and econometrics
- Proven knowledge and exposure to various asset classes including Equity, Bonds, FX and Derivatives
- Proficiency in programming languages essential (R/MATLAB/Python)
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, NLP an advantage
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.