Senior Programme Manager FTC
- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Contract, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to join a Central Administration Department in a leading global financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre. The Senior Programme Manager within this function will have the ability to deliver complex, transformational projects with experience of working closely with senior management, business users, IT and 3rd party vendors to ensure that strategic change is delivered successfully.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment, including Operational Readiness, for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Progress / complete detailed planning across all project workstreams and ensure alignment with the agreed Programme scope, working closely with all internal stakeholders and external partner vendors
- Manage key vendor engagement & delivery against agreed target dates and budgets
- Define & agree resource requirements, allocation and related budgets
- Manage all Programme governance and reporting processes
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- 5+ years’ experience of managing & successfully delivering cross functional change programmes.
- End to end delivery experience through all project lifecycle phases and related processes / activities.
- Experience of delivering transformational Business change
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager to join a global financial services organisation with a competitive remuneration package.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 018746770 or email email@example.com