Senior Manager-Corporate Finance
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 23 Mar 19
Our client is an industry leading Corporate Finance firm with a proven track record of successful transactions who due to continued development of the firm’s presence and number of live transactions has driven the requirement for additional resources in the team at Senior Manager level.
The successful candidate will work in an origination role and given the chance to develop business (with assistance when needed) and work with great autonomy across buy-side, sell-side, valuation and fundraising mandates. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Deal origination
- Leading on transactions and fundraising mandates alongside financial modelling, due diligence, preparing Info Memorandums and identifying purchasers/investors.
- Work closely with founders, senior management, private equity, large corporates, lawyers, banks and various others.
- Networking opportunities from day one.
- Self-management capabilities
Competition for the role will be high and we invite applications from those who satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA or CFA qualification
- 5-7years post-qualification from a Transaction Services or Corporate Finance background
- Financial modelling experience
- cradle to grave M&A experience
- Enthusiasm to manage own franchise within a business
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise with senior external clients
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in obtaining a full job brief, please apply via the link below.