Senior Internal Auditor - Global PLC
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Want to join a leading Global PLC with fast track progression?
Senior Internal Auditor
One of Ireland’s leading PLC have an exciting opportunity for a Big 4 trained Accountant to join their highly successful business as an Internal Auditor.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified Audit Senior to move out of practice into a FTSE 100 environment. This would be the ideal role if you are looking for clear progression within a large successful company with the view to step into Financial Controller and Director positions.
- Planning, preparing audit engagements
- Delivering audits timely and effectively
- Communicating findings with senior management with the aim to identify and reduce operational and financial risk
- Provide and communicate solutions in improving internal controls and business practices
- Monitoring external and internal business to ensure audit plans and risk assessments are consistent
- Assisting with the development of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Top performer with excellent academic background
- Newly Qualified Big 4 trained audit senior
- Fluency in another European language (French, German, Spanish) would be an advantage
- Strong communicator, ability to communicate findings and provide solutions to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain professional relationships
If you think you fit the above profile and have the drive to join this FTSE 100 firm and take on this exciting and challenging career path, please apply or contact Melissa Lam on +353 1874 6770