Senior Financial Risk Analyst
- EUR75000 per annum
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
An excellent opportunity to become an integral part of this bank's finance team by providing key analysis to allow the Bank to better understand and manage its strategic and financial risk position.
Global banking and financial services institution currently undergoing high levels of investment. Excellent South Dublin location, excellent hours and career progression.
- Contribute to the development, recalibration and reporting of the Key Performance and Risk Indicators of the Bank.
- Responsible for the analysis of the Banks financial risk profile inclusive of interest rate risk, FX risk and liquidity risk.
- Develop and maintain the underlying tools and models required to support the understanding and reporting of these risk exposures including those supporting the LCR.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and forecasting process, identifying key macro and industry risks and identify and implement metrics to monitor and report.
- Contribute to the Banks ICAAP and ILAAP processes.
- Form part of the team responsible for the development and running of the Banks liquidity stress testing programme.
- Lead ad hoc analytical projects on key topics as identified by the Banks senior management.
- Develop and produce relevant Enterprise level risk Management Information ("MI"), providing senior executives with details on key balance sheet and macro risks impacting the Bank.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the financial analysis process through the recalibration, development and maintenance of risk assessment methodologies policies and procedures.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Previous Risk, Finance or Treasury experience beneficial.
- At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent within a technical discipline.
- A Masters in Risk Management or a Professional Designation in accounting (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or risk/finance (FRM, PRM or CFA) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years of banking or payment industry experience.
- Experience of stress testing, financial analytics or risk reporting would be beneficial.
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Ability to drive change and understand the challenges and risks of the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL, VBA and/or SAS programs would be an advantage.
€75,000 plus excellent hours, benefits & bonus.