My client are the largest Data Utility to the Financial Services Industry globally.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be working with Internal and external clients, product development and client services teams to assist with the definition& development of a sophisticated data management product system.
- Working with clients to elicit, collect,analyse, refine and document their requirements
- Understand how the product platform can be configured to meet client requirements
- Collaborate with internal and client teams throughout the implementation process to ensure project is delivered to a a high standard
- Build clear, concise and complete requirement analysis, specifications and business process documentation
- Become the business lead for client related engagements
- Contribute to the development of a successful and effective client relationship
- Provide support to the Product Managers, solution Architects, Designers and R&D in the definition of business and technical solutions
- Minimum of 5 years experience the financial services or fin-tech industry
- A high proficiency and in-depth knowledge of the Securities and Investment banking industry
- Demonstrate a high degree of analytical skills
- Broad business insight and an understanding of the software development process is critical
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.