Our client, a leading global FS company with EU HQ operations in Dublin is looking for a Senior Audit professional to join their global audit team in a key senior management position with a remit to lead and develop their Corporate Audit team in Ireland and Europe.
Reporting directly to the US Audit Director and the Irish Head of Audit this is a superb opportunity to join a prestigious company on a growth trajectory in a key division and put in place a strategic plan for Audit in a truly global and highly innovative business.
A very competitive remuneration package is in place to attract high calibre candidates including a significant bonus and benefits package.
- Significant financial services audit experience at senior management level with a high level of expertise of Irish and European banking regulations
- Knowledge of prudential regulation (ICAAP, ILAAP)
- Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
- Well developed leadership skills and a desire to manage and develop a new team
- Keen understanding of international operations and the challenges and risks associated with global teams
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills at a high level both internally and externally
If you are interested in joining a successful and growing company please apply with your full CV.
For further queries please contact Melissa Lam on 01 874 6770