Senior Analyst, Private Equity - Irish Infrastructure Fund
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- AMP Capital
- 02 Mar 18 2018-03-02
Kick-start your career in Private Equity - We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Irish Infrastructure Fund team.
Kick-start your career in Private Equity! We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Investment team in Dublin where you will gain very broad experience as part of a small team working on both new deals and also with the management teams of our assets through high level sophisticated asset management which involves considerable engagement with ‘C’ level executives and board meetings. In return we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a high-growth global business with significant development and opportunity to move internationally in time.
AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Irish Infrastructure Fund (IIF) is a fund dedicated to investing into infrastructure projects and companies within Ireland and has been investing in Ireland since 2012. To date the fund has invested into 5 businesses in energy, telecoms, healthcare and tourism/PPP sectors and manages c. €500 million in investments. The Fund continues to seek investments and is currently exploring further opportunities. The Fund’s Infrastructure Investment Manager is AMP Capital and this position is with AMPC. We recently had had a wonderful write-up in the Irish Independent – please find the link to the article here; https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/amp-capital-driving-iif-towards-1bn-portfolio-36651320.html
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance, accounting or economics)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a commercial / financial analysis role
- 2-3 years' experience in corporate finance, accounting, private equity or investment banking with a good understanding of key value drivers and return metrics (e.g. yields, IRRs or exits)
- Strong Analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Proficient in Powerpoint & Word
- A collaborative team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
More important than any, specific, technical skill-set will be ‘fit’ with the team and organization. AMP Capital has a well-established, collegiate and driven culture where high levels of professionalism and a genuine allegiance to the business and an alignment to its long-term its strategy are of paramount importance. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader during a period of significant growth and positive change.