- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: 70k plus bonus
- Job Type: Full time
Section Manager - Fund Accounting
Our client, a leading Asset Management company has retained us to recruit a Section Fund Accounting Manager for the Dublin and Limerick Offices. You will be reporting to a Divisional Manager. Your role as Section Manager is a senior managerial position responsible for a fund accounting operations team.
- Management of a fund accounting team, to conduct the performance management process, identification of training and development needs, recruitment and motivation of partners, and establishment of performance standards.
- Responsibility for the overall NAV production process, accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters.
- performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls.
- Work as part of a wider FA Ireland team engaging with the Section Manager and Divisional Manager teams in Dublin, Limerick and Bangalore to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the department.
Core Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience of managing teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels, and will display effective communication and coaching skills.
- The ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
- Proven client management skills and the ability to manage a team to plan and meet client and ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required.
- Systems knowledge of InvestOne Enterprise, Vendor systems (Bloomberg, Reuters), and other fund accounting systems advantageous.
- Experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable in addition to the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations etc.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role in Dublin or Limerick, kindly contact Vikki Moonsamy on 01 662 1000 or email email@example.com