Sec Processing Rep 5
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
Sec Processing Rep 5
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19018137
To Obtain and calculate Interest and Redemption information to input onto ATIS (Citibank system). To notify the market place of new rate fixes and to ensure queries are dealt with accurately and promptly.
Review New Issue documentation (pre and post closing) and set up in system.
The Rate Fix group forms part of the Agency and Trust business under the umbrella of Global Transaction Services. The department is fundamentally responsible for asset servicing across all types of corporate events.
- Maintain accurate Management Information Statistics on a weekly basis.
- Input and Verify Interest and Redemption calculations
- Monitor Issues due for calculation and ensure none are missed.
- Calculations to be performed on the excel based Rate fix System include Vanilla fixings (libor +/- spread), FX linked notes, RPI linked notes, Range Notes, Dual Currency notes, Amortising Mortgage Backed Issues, Nikkei Linked Redemption's and Index linked Notes.
- Liaise with the Issuing and Paying Agents when reviewing Pricing Supplements of new transactions ensuring Calculation methods best meet market practice.
- Set up new Issues on excel based Rate fix system (and/or ATIS), which involves a sound understanding of the documentation and interpretation thereof. This will often require the use of complex formulas and spreadsheets (excel based).
- All rates fixed must be forwarded to the relevant parties in a timely and professional manner. This involves direct global correspondence with Issuers, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, Paying Agents, Lead Managers, Listing Agents, Swap counterparties, Dealers and Information Service Providers such as Bloomberg, ISMA and Telekurs.
- Bonds requiring publication in Financial Newspapers need to be monitored accurately. This requires direct dealings with Financial Advertising Companies and preparation of the advertising format.
- Floating Rate Note provisions of new Bonds need to be reviewed which entails a close relationship with our Documentation group, Lawyers and Issuers. A sound understanding of the ISDA Definitions is beneficial as they are referred to on a daily basis within all areas of Rate fixing.
- Daily maintenance of Rate fix Exception Reports and diary.
- A close relationship with the Issuing and Paying Agents (EMTN,Bond,ECP) and Depositories is required internally. This relationship reduces any risks associated with payments and increases proficiency the Citibank client.
- Daily checklists completed.
- Provide Supervisory support to Rate Fix Team Leader.
- Input of Partial nominal Redemptions (Amortisation's).
Enhance Agency and Trust knowledge with opportunities to progress within the business.
Varied internal and external communication with Issuers and Front Office Documentation.
High level of exposure to clients
- Third level educated or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with Euroclear and Clearstream beneficial
- Exposure to Bond Market (beneficial)
- Experience in rate fix calculation advantageous
- Excel skills (specifically formula based)
- PC proficient
- Word, Outlook
- Quick and accurate numerical keying skills
- Ability to work within a team with high volumes.
- Ability to suitably multi-task between job processes throughout the day.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
- Strong Investigation/Reconciliation ability.
- A sound understanding of Reuters is beneficial as this is the main reference source for the above-mentioned calculations.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer