An exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a leading organization within financial services here in Dublin. The Scrum Master shall be joining our client’s technology team supporting the wider business to deliver high profile projects across a program of transformation.
If you are an experienced Scrum Master looking to work for a company which fosters a culture where people are empowered within a collaborative environment to perform to push the boundaries challenging industry best practices while being as innovative as possible, this is an ideal position for you to consider.
Some Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Work with multiple scrum teams to deliver on sprint goals within a globally dispersed environment
- Shape and evolve agility for our client’s technology team and wider business units
- Host scrum ceremonies confirming adherence to an agile cadence
- Lead other team members to become self-efficient
- Take ownership for driving continuous improvement using Agile metrics and appropriate techniques
- Take full ownership of internal process, ensuring an accurate status is provided to other scrum teams across the business
- Endorse the evolution of an agile PMO for the digital program
- Work with and support Product Owners to govern project roadmaps to ensure effective project delivery in harmony with agreed business goals
- Foster strong working relationship with Business Sponsors, Key Stakeholders, Development, Business Analysis & Testing teams
The Scrum Master shall have the following experience:
- 5 year’s experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with multiple scrum teams
- Must hold a formal certification as either a Scrum Master, Kanban Lead, Lean Six Sigma certification OR a similar Agile approach
- Must have a solid 5-8 year’s experience working on IT related projects
- Experience within an Agile PMO
- Ideally you will have experience within Financial Services OR Insurance (But Not Essential)
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.