Risk Strategy Manager | Banking
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Supervisory Risk Strategy Manager required for leading Banking Group
Our client, a leading FS Banking Group, are looking to further strengthen their risk management team with the addition of a Senior Risk Strategy Manager to oversee their risk evaluation process and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional with deep knowledge, understanding and experience of constructing and implementing risk frameworks to join a growing team in a key management position.
- Provide oversight and support of cross-functional working groups to produce the Group's ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP and Stress Testing Frameworks
- Oversee the Group's Stress Testing framework ensuring that it complies with regulatory requirements and in addition provides insight to the Board and its Committees as to the resilience of the Group's financial position and performance
- Ensure excellence in keeping the highest standards in terms of documentation produced to demonstrate the breadth of activities taken so as to leave the Group in a confident position for any supervisory reviews which might take place
- Ensure that the Group stays up to date on latest and best practice in this area through a combination of research and networking
- Keep up to date on regulation updates related to the ICAAP/Pillar 2 and disseminate this knowledge to the broader team
- Support production of insightful Enterprise wide Risk MI for the CRO
- Talented professional with experience, expertise and specialist knowledge in Risk in particular in ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP
- Ability to communicate risk and risk strategies to executive management
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of constructing and implementing risk frameworks
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Experience at a highly respected strategy consulting or management consulting firm or diverse professional experience with a significant portion aligned with strategy or internal consulting roles for a large organization
- Proven ability to provide accurate information within tight timescales
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration or call John on 01-874 6770 for further details