Relationship Officer - Corporate Banking
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
My Client is one of Irelands Pillar Banks who are looking to hire a Relationship Officer within Corporate Banking. My client are looking for an individual with strong credit and relationship management skills.
- Execute on a strategic plan for the sustainment and growth of key business sectors for Corporate Banking.
- Implement the customer relationship strategy for corporate clients.
- Develop and maintain a culture of high performance, strong customer focus and compliance that is reflective of the business.
- Implement 1st line of defence risk frameworks relevant to Corporate Banking.
- Continue to manage the existing loan book and overall loan portfolio from a credit and risk perspective, ensuring that adherence to policies, procedures and codes of best practice is appropriately monitored.
- Play a leading role in driving the Corporate Banking new business initiatives.
- Customer Relationship Management - Seeks out opportunities to create additional value for the customer and the bank, consistently delivers extraordinary service.
- Results Focus – Is tenacious in pursuing stretching goals and moves quickly to take advantage of opportunities.
- People Management - Develops initiatives to stretch performance and provides opportunities for learning, explicitly connecting individual contributions to business performance.
- Portfolio Management - To establish, develop and sustain long term profitable customer relationships.
- Credit & Lending Analysis – Analyse the credit and risk implications of credit proposals and make well-informed lending decisions to grow profitable business.
- Banking and Regulatory Environment - Has a sound knowledge of the business of corporate banking and a clear and comprehensive understanding of the regulatory Codes, Laws and Regulations appropriate to the relevant business area, and the implications of non-compliance with these.
For more information on this role, please contact Maria Keogh on +353 1 685 4414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org