Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Oct 18
Paragon Executive are recruiting on behalf of a top tier Asset Manager for a Regulatory Reporting manager.
The successful candidate in this role will manage the Asset Manager's regulatory reporting obligations specifically related to MIFID II and EMIR.
They'll also prepare the business for any new regulations that may affect the business operations.
- Oversight of the transaction reporting process to the regulator in compliance to MIFI II and the Trade Repository under EMIR.
- Review of new regulatory announcements from ESMA or other regulatory bodies and how they may impact the company.
- Aiding in the system development requirements related to regulatory reporting.
- Acting as advisory for day to day reporting issues.
- Review of reproting process to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Liaising with clients and the regulator.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- A knowledge of MIFID and EMIR.
- Experience of asset management trade flow processes.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines.
If this role interests you, please contact Mairead at (+353 1 874 6770).