Paragon Executive are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and developing client and candidate relationships. Assisting clients with the recruitment process from start to finish. The successful person must be able to work on their own initiative, track record of building and maintaining client relationships and be target driven
Paragon Executive is a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy firm based in Dublin. Paragon Executive was established in 2004 over which time we have developed long lasting client and candidate relationships. Paragon Executive is also sister company of Paragon Alpha, our global hedge fund recruitment firm.
Areas of specialisation include:
- Asset Management
- Funds & Operations
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Hedge Funds
- High Frequency Trading
What You will Be Doing:
You will join the dynamic team of Paragon Executive and will be involved in all aspects of sourcing, transacting, and closing recruitment mandates.
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s business and their needs for talent within Financial Services landscape
- Sourcing and securing candidates for your client’s roles through research, phone calls as well as advertising, referrals, and networking appropriately.
- Managing clients and candidates through the full hiring process from start to finish.
- Marketing candidates out to your current and new clients based on their needs.
- Develop new business clients through your marketing of candidates, business development etc.
What You will Need:
Due to continued growth Paragon is looking to hire outstanding individual who has the desire to achieve success.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience within a professional recruitment environment.
- Alternatively, you may have worked within Financial Services sector
- Excellent relationship/sales and communication skills.
What You will Get in Return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent bonus and commission structure, best in the market!
- 23 Days holidays
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- End of year bonus