- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 12 Oct 18
An exciting Rating Analyst opportunity has arisen in Dublin at one of the leading rating and investment management firms with a global footprint, international offices, and who are currently undergoing expansion.
The role is an essential step towards taking responsibility over a full portfolio of bank/nonbank ratings.
- support and assist senior analysts in updating reports and preparing for meetings and internal committees.
- Assume analytical oversight responsibility for a portfolio of banks and non-banks, covering a number of credits directly as primary analyst after a period of intensive learning.
- The position offers an interesting mix of analytical challenges, the option to assume and drive internal projects, and opportunities to acquire and develop new skills.
- Possess the ability to undertake rigorous analytical work and will have a demonstrated strength at doing research and writing well-structured analytical reports.
- An ability to quickly absorb, analyse, and act upon information is required to maintain and enhance the quality and timeliness of our analysis.
- A robust background in financial institutions analysis is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree (finance/economics preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience. Good knowledge of accounting principles for banks.
- Ability to quickly absorb, analyse, and act upon information, while demonstrating strong proficiency with figures, accuracy and be detail-oriented while complying with deadlines.
- Strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint and database application skills.
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written, as well as the capacity to expand, learn, and contribute. English communication skills should be strong - both verbal and written.
- German, French or any Scandinavian language, would be a strong advantage.
- Must have ability to think independently and critically, and have an eye for innovation opportunities.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.