RFP Database Analyst
- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
As an RFP Data Analyst you will be supporting specific topics and investment teams and build a high level of knowledge and strong relationships with those teams. You will have a great teamwork within Knowledge Management Team (KMT) as well as the ability to work independently.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop close working relationships with RFP teams and SMEs / Investment Directors.
- Proactively manage the qualitative content of your assigned funds or subjects.
- Creation of standard RFI documents with the help of our RFI Writer and conduct standard quarterly updates.
- Provide quantitative fund data to external data services.
- Work with the business channel RFP teams to understand their customers’ requirements, ensuring these are reflected in the written material and RFI documents.
- Work with the subject experts and investment teams to ensure that information is understood, clearly documented and can be incorporated into Qvidian ready for use by wider RFP teams.
If you have experience in the fund management industry, thrive on continual learning and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment we’d love to hear from you.
- Knowledge of investment products and processes
- Ability to write and review investment fund information and to interpret fund data
- Ability to extract information from multiple sources and compile clear, concise written information
- Ability to accurately compile and check quantitative fund data
- Experience of Qvidian and Access (preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you want to be a part of a passionate, engaged, smart and curious team, were you get the independence and the confidence to make a difference.
Please apply or contact Natalie Nekmouche on 018746770 for a confidential conversation.
You’re the expert in your sector – we’re the expert in recruitment!