- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 12 Oct 18
An exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds leading global market makers, who are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Researcher to join their team here in Dublin.
- Work with large data sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns
- Back test and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Advanced training in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or another highly quantitative field
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- Prior experience working in a data driven research environment
- Hands on programming experience in scripting (e.g. Python), analytical packages (e.g. R, Matlab) and/or compiled languages (e.g. C++)
- Proficiency in creating and using algorithms to meticulously investigate and work through large data or error-checking problems
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.