Publishing Process Manager, 18 Mth FTC
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Working in the Fidelity Publishing Business Team you will have responsibility for project & change management within the function as well as overseeing some BAU production of business related materials meeting tight deadlines.
Purpose of your role
In your new role you will take responsibility for an area within FIL Publishing Business Team, performing and overseeing daily graphic development, project/change management and production of Business related materials including fact-sheets, performance reports and fund reviews to tight deadlines. Close liaisons will be required with our customers across regional Institutional & Retail business channels, senior management and operational teams, ensuring new products are scoped, designed, developed and delivered in accordance with best practice to agreed timelines.
Your key accountabilities
- Project management with clients,
- Business Analysis
- Attention to detail and structured change management is of the utmost importance.
- Stakeholder Management & Reporting
- Suggest or input into, initiate and implement projects related to department at a strategic and technical level.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Development, implementation and documentation of new procedures, plus continuous review of existing including SLA.
- Identify and resolve issues, escalating through the existing risk process and managing thereafter
- Keeping up to date with customers needs and adhering to change management process
Your skills and experience
- Proven Planning, Project Management, business analysis and Change Management skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills,.
- Problem solving and decision making skills; the ability to understand issues, structure problems, come up with ideas and deliver workable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate with senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the financial services sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Expresses ideas clearly, and is easily understood.
- Able to build strong relationships with peers and business counterparts.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- A self-starter and decision taker; open, confident and persuasive, with excellent presentation and strong listening abilities.
- Demonstrable ability to investigate new technologies.
- An understanding of Fidelity's products and services.
- An understanding of investment strategies, instruments, markets and fund structures.
- Business Analysis.
Key Competencies for the role
- Organisation and adherence to risk processes
- Initiating and adapting to change: process improvements or business driven.
- Information Gathering.
- Problem Solving: Inquisitive and including approach.
- Influencing and Negotiation: Communicate with impact, effectiveness & clarity.
- Stakeholder/Customer Management.
- Need for Excellence: Quality Orientation, Eye for detail, Quality controls.
Delivers results: Takes ownership for delivery, Effective delegation.