My client are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager to lead large scale international projects within the Finance and IT space.
You will be an ambitious motivated person who can demonstrate excellent problem solving and communication skills. Along with having strong project management skills coupled with experience in data protection in professional services or industry. You will have a client-centric ethic with a demonstrable ability to exceed client expectations.
- Managing large privacy transformation engagements - these projects often involve managing the output of staff as well as client teams and third party contractors.
- Stakeholder management and effective client issue resolution.
- Managing delivery risk, project costs and budgets on client engagements.
- Developing sales and marketing materials for bringing our services to market.
- Managing the proposals process, with a keen eye for detail and commitment to quality.
- Leading project teams , managing and influencing the development of junior staff.
- Managing and coaching team members to develop trust-based relationships.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management or data protection within professional services or industry
- Strong academic and professional qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrable experience in a client facing role
- Experience in consultancy in IT or regulatory and risk management desirable
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2/PMP)
- Data protection qualification (e.g. CIPP) desirable
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.