Project Coordinator - PMO
- Not Disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious PMO to join a leading global financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre. The Project Coordinator within this function will have the ability to deliver complex projects.
- Progress / complete detailed planning across all project workstreams and ensure alignment with the agreed Programme scope, working closely with all internal stakeholders and external partner vendors
- Manage delivery execution and ensure / assure delivery against agreed target dates
- Manage key vendor engagement & delivery against agreed target dates and budgets
- Define & agree resource requirements, allocation and related budgets
- Manage all Project governance and reporting processes
- Work closely with all Business functions to roll out project processes and governance
- Work with the Head of Change to continuously improve the Change Framework and assist in its adoption across the Organisation
- 3+ years’ experience of managing & successfully delivering cross functional change projects
- Experience of working with a CMO/PMO to establish a Change Framework
- Experience of implementing a new Change Framework across the Business
- End to end delivery experience through all project lifecycle phases and related processes / activities.
- Specific experience in projects which have a combination of Business and IT change.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious PMO to join a global financial services organisation with a competitive remuneration package.
For more information contact Natalie Nekmouche on 018746770 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org