The ideal candidate will have successful track record of supporting and delivering projects within the financial services industry.
The Project Accountant will work closely with the Finance Project Manager, and participate in all aspects of the IFRS17/9 implementation.
• Supporting the IFRS 17 technical implementation , assisting with the design and testing of attributable cost allocations
• Drafting of financial statement templates to reflect new IFRS 17/9 quantitative and qualitative disclosures and presentation
• Supporting the Project Team on testing impact of IFRS 17 on parallel processes
• Assisting and supporting the wider finance teams with quarterly financial and regulatory reporting.
• Provide technical accounting advice on accounting developments/group transactions.
Skills & Experience:
• Qualified Accountant coming from a large financial services firm or Big 4 trained Accountant looking to move from practice to industry
• Experience of new system implementation
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills