- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
One of Ireland's fastest growing and innovative companies with an expanding international network of operations is seeking to hire a project or systems accountant. This role will involve working alongside the senior management teams in the Irish head office to understand and improve the flow of financial information from newly acquired international businesses.
- Role will involve spending time in the newly acquired business to understand the current financial reporting processes and accounting systems in place.
- You will then be tasked with improving the flow of information from these newly acquired business and implementing new group accounting systems and reports in each business unit.
- Assisting the Head of Finance for this division to design and implement new systems and procedures to track the financial and operational performance across the portfolio of businesses.
- Assisting the senior management team to monitor and track the operational and financial performance of all business units.
- This role will require travel to businesses across Europe and North America.
- Must be a qualified accountant (newly or recently qualified)
- Industry qualified accountant with strong systems accounting experience or BIG 4 / Top 10 with experience working in an IT Audit, Consulting or Program Management role with experience across systems implementation / integration projects (improving the financial reporting systems / KPI / flow of financial information)
- Highly proficient IT skills with experience working with various Finance and Accounting systems.
- First rate Excel skills including an ability to build financial models.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships (both internal and external).