Our client, a global and reputable asset manager, is seeking a Product Development Manager to join their multi-asset team. Reporting to the Head of Product Research and Development, this role will be responsible for oversight of the product life cycle.
This role is based in Ireland and has responsibility for the Luxembourg-domiciled and Irish-domiciled funds.
- Responsibility for the product life cycle - initial idea generation, design, development, concept, redesign
- Design and create documentation to assist with the process of managing product development
- Research on industry trends, reporting back to the wider team
- Knowledge of the full fund range to offer strategic approaches for clients
- New product design and innovation
- Minimum of five years of asset management experience - product development experience as recommended
- CFA as desirable