An award-winning investment house that manages investments on a discretionary basis and top tier global asset manager is looking for a Product Development Manager to join a strong team in the Dublin office.
This role is centered on overseeing and management eh product life cycle for a range of funds across Irish and Luxembourg funds.
The individual will need a flexible approach and ability to manage different initiatives and adapt their style to each project.
Candidates must display the following attributes
- Working mainly on multi-asset products, across Lux and Irish range.
- Leading the initiatives, whilst fostering product innovation.
- Helping prepare product documentation including board papers, prospectus and legal documents.
- Distill complex messaging into simple pieces, and work with people across the business to propose solutions and translate this into an implementation plan
- Stakeholder management: ensuring that communication within the project is clear and effective, as well as appropriate engagement with external parties
- Excellent communication skills: ability to lead meeting and workshops, write concise and effective minutes and status updates, drafting business cases and project documentation.
- Working autonomously to lead projects, and support the relevant stakeholders using an appropriate methodology
- Monitoring and tracking delivery, ensure objectives are achievable and appropriately resourced; raising concerns early
- Degree educated and strong academics
- Experience of partnering with business sponsors in defining and delivering major projects, managing project budgets, and operating within a relatively complex problem space.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong track record of delivery – running complex product projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn about new business areas, pick up knowledge quickly and bring an inquiring approach
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business partnerships – able to challenge and support