Product Controller Manager
- €45k to €50k depending on experience
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldenberg Hehmeyer LLP
- 12 Oct 18
You will work alongside the Trading and Senior Management team to produce Daily PnL and ensure the accuracy of it. You will also be working with the Backoffice team where you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the clearing and settlement process. This job is based in Dublin, Ireland in Q1,2019, but the initial training period will be in London.
- Preparation of Daily PnL and flagging of changes day on day between our PrimeBroker and the internal database.
- Liaise with risk corporate action trader to ensure PrimeBroker reconciliation is accurate.
- Technically able to assist with reporting duties (e.g producing reports).
- Providing Backoffice cover.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in a quantitative or financial subject. Minimum 2:1.
- 2-3 years in product control job or middle office or back office.
- Understanding of delta one products, non-deliverable forwards, corporate actions, futures, ETFs and simple call/put options.
- Knowledge in SQL and Python.
- Accounting background preferable.
Goldenberg Hehmeyer LLP was founded in December 2005 and specialises in algorithmic trading across exchanges and asset classes. Since August, 2011, Goldenberg Hehmeyer LLP has been making markets in over 150 Exchange Traded Funds on main European stock exchanges. The firm leverages off of its traders’ extensive ETF market making experience and industry know-how to provide competitive two-way prices on exchanges as well as off order book (OTC), with the emphasis on equity emerging market and fixed income underlying.