- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Job Type: Full time
Our client a leading Financial Services company have a Payroll Specialist job for an experienced Payroller. As Payroll Specialist you will work within the Payroll Team and assist with the processing of payroll-related work for client companies.
- Process Payroll for a number of clients on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Processing, payment, reconciliation and reporting of benefits (e.g. VHI, pension, Share Awards etc.).
- Provide administrative support for management of payroll and benefit issues and accurate record keeping.
- Assist in managing and monitoring company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed.
- Assist with payroll audits and CSO requirements
- Assist with audit queries and year-end analysis and preparation of all monthly and annual statutory returns.
Skills / Education:
- IPASS qualification & 1 years’ experience in a payroll position.
- Good knowledge of PAYE (including BIK)
- Familiar with ROS and EFT processes
- Previous experience with Sage Micropay an advantage but not essential.
- Statistical reporting experience desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Payroll job or other accounting jobs in Dublin, please call Grace Caraher on 01 662 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and a confidential discussion.