Offshore Money Market Fund Product Manager
The Liquidity Management Services product team provides a range of products and services to facilitate and support the efficient treasury management and optimal cash utilization objectives of our clients. The product components are grouped within information, liquidity management, and investment tools and options.
To meet the needs of global, multi-national organizations, TTS offers various investment options for return, both on- and off-balance sheet. The product offering ranges from operational and current account structures to simple time deposits of defined maturities, specialized deposit programs, off-balance sheet money market funds (MMF), and product combinations that include both hard and soft dollar return. These options are offered in multiple currencies, with channel access through automated sweeps, the Citibank® Online Investments portal and regional Investment Desks.
The focus of this position is the Offshore MMF global product offering, which provides access to over 25+ USD, GBP and EUR money market funds to clients in 20+ jurisdictions and across four lines of business. As an off-balance sheet investment option, the MMF product is a critical component for achieving LMS balance sheet and LCR targets. The money market fund industry is also receiving significant attention in the market given the recent EU MMF Reform and MiFID 2 measures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day management of this global offering in the offshore markets. This includes: ensuring positive client experience, effective commercialization of the of the solution, managing reporting and governance processes, and supporting Offshore MMF regulatory and process improvement initiatives. This position will report to the EMEA Deposits and Investments Product Head. This role offers an opportunity to gain experience in traditional product management as well as platform / application management. The successful candidate will be a critical pillar of a EMEA Deposits and Investments team who will work closely with our Global Money Market Fund team as well as stakeholders in across the regions, including cross regional products, country partners and functional partners. Key Responsibilities include:
- End to end Product Management for Offshore Money Market Fund (MMF) but not limited to the followings
- Drive positive client experience and commercialization initiatives
- Lead client demos to promote product features and functionality; Support Client / Sales partners, conduct training events
- Manage the sweep and fully disclosed solution offering
- Liaise with Marketing to create and manage client-facing collateral
- Respond to client inquiries regarding the product; oversee successful resolution of any trading / client experience issues
- Ensure appropriate governance framework is in place and lead regional initiatives
- Participate in business reviews and market updates with Fund Companies;
- attend external events with Fund Providers
- Translate market requirements into business requirements; Support development projects and release management cycles, including deployment testing
- Lead process improvement efforts with partner teams
- Ensure Risk, Regulatory and Control requirements are delivered including MiFID, Client Assets
- Front internal and external audits including annual KPMG audit
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Solid experience in a product management role
- Familiarity with corporate investment and deposit products
- Working knowledge of deposit/ investment related banking regulations European/ offshore Money Market Fund, MiFID 2, Client Asset
- Basic understanding of institutional liquidity and investment practices, solutions and systems
- Experience working within a matrix reporting environment is desired
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with data reporting/management analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications/presentation skills
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Strong project management and PC skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively, appreciating and adapting to a fast-moving business environment
- Organized, self-motivated, energetic, persistent and responsible
- Strong motivation to learn and own projects through to completion
- Results oriented
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .