Network Management Administrator
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Citco Fund Services.
- 30 Apr 19
Citco Bank is looking for a Network Management Administrator to join the team in Dublin.
Network Management Administrator
The Citco Group Limited (“Citco Group” or “Citco”) is a financial service providers of international banks, trust and fund companies. For over fifty years, Citco (Curacao International Trust Company N.V.) has served the growing needs of a diverse client base from its international offices. Our client base includes multinational banks, global 1000 companies, investment management firms, international real estate investors and high net worth individuals.
Citco Bank Nederland N.V., Dublin Branch (the “Bank”) set up operations in Dublin’s I.F.S.C. in 1998. The products and services of the Citco Banks address the individual needs of our clients: to protect, preserve, and enhance assets in a secure and confidential environment. The Citco Banks are the premier provider of custody services for investments in offshore hedge funds. Our experienced workforce provides international investment managers with a comprehensive custody and banking service to meet their alternative investment strategies.
The Network Manager Administrator is required to support the Network Manager in the implementation of the sub-custodian, prime broker and transfer agent due diligence and monitoring program to ensure all due skill, care and diligence is exercised when safekeeping functions are delegated to a third party.
- Complete the program of desk-based reviews of transfer agents.
- Assess due diligence questionnaire responses provided by transfer agents that are safekeeping fund of hedge fund client assets.
- Assist with the preparation of due diligence reporting and risk assessments of each sub-custody delegate.
- Maintain an appropriate control environment to ensure the Depositary fulfils all regulatory obligations associated with the delegation requirements of local regulations.
- Assist in the assessment of each third party’s financial strength, operational and technological capabilities, regulatory and legal framework.
- Assist in the review of the custody risks and segregation criteria associated with the decision to entrust assets to a third party.
- Monitor the ongoing risk associated with each appointed delegate and assist in the implementation of a contingency strategy as required.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of departmental procedures and controls to ensure a high level of investor protection.
- Liaise with appointed delegates to address and resolve any queries and escalate any concerns/issues.
- Prepare and maintain monthly MIS on assets held by each third party delegate and transfer agent.
- Promote awareness of and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with related business, technical and regulatory developments.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in depositary, prime brokerage and/or global custody services
- Fund Service Experience will be a major benefit
- A third level business/finance qualification
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Openness to travel (around 5-6 weeks per year)
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communicator
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving/Analysis
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.