Elevate Partners are currently working on an exclusive basis with a well established Asset Management firm who due to growth and strong fund performance are looking to build out their front office team in Dublin with an experienced hire.The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic result orientated professional with a proven track record managing Multi Asset portfolios.
- Managing day to day exposure management portfolios in line with their risk targets and investment objectives, with a particular focus on multi-asset and derivatives instruments
- Providing meaningful market insight and positive contribution to the investment process
- Ability to work in a small-medium size team and work a lead and back-up portfolio manager on a number of mandates
- Collaborating with the Strategy & Research team to improve and develop models and tools used by the team to evaluate assets, construct portfolios and make recommendations for clients' portfolios and funds
- Proactive in the development of tools to improve portfolio investment and operational excellency
- Research projects and system testing
- CFA Charterholder preferred
- Knowledge of the capital markets including derivatives, multi-asset (domestic and international equity, fixed income and alternatives)
- 10+ years’ experience in investment management with at least 5 yrs as a PM
- Good communication / presentation skills in order to work with clients/prospects and ability to articulate sophisticated investment concepts to a broad range of audiences
- Understanding of advanced financial theories with a pragmatic knowledge of quantitative and statistical tools
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of front office tools Front Arena, Charles River, Bloomberg
- Positive personality and a strong team orientation
- Will have previously run and managed multi asset investment portfolios
For more information on the above role and to discuss in confidence please contact Kevin on 01-5881176 for a private & confidential conversation.