Multi Asset Portfolio Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 08 Mar 19
Our client a leading International Investment bank company is looking to hire a talented and dynamic Multi Asset Portfolio Manager to join their award winning team.
- Managing large multi asset class portfolios on behalf of institutional clients.
- Developing and executing new in-depth investment strategies and maintaining existing strategies
- Monitoring and managing any risks associated with the portfolios under management
- Taking part in asset allocation
- Liaising with other PMs to create new investment strategies
- Generating investment themes and presenting investment ideas to clients in a detailed, comprehensive manner.
- Being able to accurately and effictively explain complex investment ideas and strategies to clients whose backgrounds may not be investment related
- 5 years+ experience in an asset management/investment banking environment
- Strong experience managing large multi asset class portfolios
- Strong multi asset class knowledge ( in particular equities, fixed income)
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives
- Client facing background with outstanding presentation skills
- String academic background including a MSc in Finance/Business
- CFA or a willingness to obtain
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a large international team
To obtain a full job specification and for a private & Confidential conversation - Please contact Sean Sweeney or Colin McGhee on 01-874-6770