Multi-Asset Portfolio Analyst
- Extremely Competitive Salary Package on offer
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 16 Apr 19
We are looking to hire a Multi-Asset Portfolio Analyst. Based in Dublin, the ideal candidate will work with the Investment Strategy Team to provide support for their portfolio management activities.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Interacting closely with Portfolio Managers and Traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across client portfolios;
- Rebalancing portfolios in response to investment strategies, cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines;
- Monitoring positions and verifying that transactions are consistent with client guidelines;
- Interacting with many areas of the firm to improve processes and minimize operational risks;
- Monitoring performance, risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant professional experience gained in a similar Portfolio Analyst, Assistant Portfolio Manager or Trader Support role. Previous asset management industry experience is preferred, although candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered
- Demonstrated strong understanding of, and interest in, multi-asset capital markets and investing;
- Advanced analytical skills, a quantitative orientation, and a detail-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with investment and other business professionals around the firm;
- Ability to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved implementation of strategies and trades;
- Strong academic credentials. An undergraduate degree is required. A post-graduate degree or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA), or progress towards one, would be viewed favourably.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.