Legal Counsel - Insurance
- Dependent on Experience
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced corporate insurance lawyer to join a global Reinsurance business, based in their Dublin office.
The successful applicant will be joining an established, international team and will carry out an EMEA focused function, with considerable collaboration with the businesses overseas offices.
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of general insurance and reinsurance transactions
- Providing regulatory advice to the business on all reinsurance matters within the EMEA business lines
- Facing off to internal business lines and external counsel as required
- Assisting with multi-jurisdiction transactions for non-European based entities as well European entities
The successful applicant will join an established team and will work closely with senior management across multiple jurisdictions.
This position will suit a lawyer with circa 2 years+ PQE, qualified to practice in a Common law jurisdiction with a strong understanding of the insurance world and a desire to get exposure to reinsurance transactions on a global scale.