Lead Business Analyst
About the opportunity Department Description
ISS Change within Investment Solutions and Services (ISS) and leads the change portfolio across Investment management, Distribution and COO functions. ISS Change has accountability for:
Purpose of your role
- Managing the ISS Change Portfolio
- Establishing the Target Operating Model and ISS Roadmap
- Facilitating governance, and portfolio management of the overall ISS portfolio
- Delivery of projects and programmes (where ISS is the lead)
- Establishing and operating the overall change framework for ISS
You will lead individual initiatives with limited oversight from the Head of Change, ISS Operations, oversee a small team of business analysts, and support the development of our business analyst capability within ISS Change.
You will develop strong working relationships within the operations community and other areas of the business such as technology, product, investment management and risk. You will work within a wider ISS Change team that manages a diverse range of change initiatives including strategic business transformational change and regulatory implementation. Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Lead a team of business analysts, and develop leading-class business analysis toolkits & methodologies
- Lead individual business analysis tasks; work with stakeholders to identify, analyse and document project requirements and structure work accordingly
- Collaborate effectively across the front to back Investment Management landscape globally to support the change management process
- Liaise with project managers and other departments across FIL to coordinate activities and resolve issues on cross divisional projects
- Analyse complex problems and produce clear options / recommendations on how to proceed
- Developing target operating models and ensure operational readiness for change implementation
- Support Project / Programme managers to provide regular reporting on progress against plans to management, project sponsors and steering committees
About you About Fidelity International
- Emerging leadership skills, with direct line management experience preferable
- Significant business analysis experience within an asset management organisation
- Regulatory change experience throughout a complete lifecycle, from initial regulatory analysis through to successful implementation
- An excellent understanding of the tools and techniques required for effective business analysis
- Ability to challenge and question senior stakeholders and use interpersonal skills to resolve areas of disagreement
- Ability to enable informed decision-making at all levels, including supporting senior stakeholder decision making at steering committees or similar governance forums
- Ability to facilitate effective workshops
- Ability to work under pressure or to tight deadlines
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project
- Desirable: A formal Business Analysis qualification.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.