KDB+/Q developer, the Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities technology team,
- Join the FICC KDB technology team, helping to build and maintain high availability, globally deployed systems.
- Use your strong software engineering skills to develop a long list of new features for the FICC business.
- Experience (3+ years) developed KDB+ systems in complicated architecture
- Strong Q developer
- Familiar with Unix/Linux development environments
- Knowledge of python is very desirable
- Knowledge of any of the following business areas encompassing FX, Rates and Credit is desired.
- Experience in translating business requirements
- Experience of Testing and Integrating secure components into large, complex codebase
- Produce scalable code able to handle low-latency, high-throughput demands
- Experienced in working with an agile delivery model
- Experience with Jira and Confluence