Junior Asset Manager/ Asset Management Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Feb 19
Link Asset Services is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management function.
Link Asset Services is part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets. This role sits within Link Shareholder Services - we work closely with our clients to deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. Our experienced teams are able to support onshore and offshore companies and are involved in every aspect of the market, from everyday registrar functions to highly specialised areas like corporate actions.
Link Asset Services is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management function. You will be assisting and supporting Asset Manager(s)/Senior Asset Manager(s) in ensuring effective and efficient management of a high volume of enforced properties. You will be working on multiple portfolios across a number of loan owners primarily with an SME focus.
- Liaising with Case Manages, clients, and external 3rd parties to keep them up to date with progress of specific transactions
- Working with Case Managers, Agents & Solicitors to organise property deeds for execution in order to facilitate timely completion of property transactions
- Ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals
- Co-ordinating the execution of contracts, deeds and other legal documentation relating to NI/UK/ROI property transactions
- Data quality analysis, data cleansing and ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree– ideally in Accounting, Finance, Legal, or Real Estate is preferred
- 12 months + industry experience in a Banking, Financial Services, Legal or Real Estate environment desirable
- Experience in interpretation business accounts and presenting strategies based on your review
- Experience in highly quantitative environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with key focus on Excel
- Experience in a Middle Office/KYC, AML or Compliance role Experience in assisting in management of cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with background in managing complex problem cases
- Awareness of current AML regulatory requirements
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.