JUNIOR ASSET MANAGER
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 06 Feb 19
Whats on offer The role will be in their residential team and involves the ongoing management and the delivery of agreed strategies across a range of performing and non-performing loans in line with applicable regulatory code. This role provides full 360 degree ownership of a distressed portfolio and client facing relationship management experience.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to.
- Preparation of key strategic approval papers, ensuring that submissions are accurate, succinct and in line with our Private Equity client expectations.
- Attend Borrower and Client meetings as required and act as a day to day point of contact for queries from Clients, Borrowers and third party appointed advisors and other advisors.
- Provide mentoring support to other team members to promote staff
development and maximise team performance.
- Draft strategy and credit papers for submission with minimal input from Senior Manager
- QFA / APA required.
- Min 2 years experience of lending and / or recoveries in residential or commercial loans essential.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial accounts, management accounts and budgets.
- Strong negotiator with relevant experience of restructuring facilities
To find out more about this exciting role apply below or get in contact with our consultant Conor O'keeffe directly: