Investor Services Supervisor
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 18
The Investor Services group provide administration for a number of clients, and their underlying investors. We are looking for an experience investor services professional to join the team, duties will include processing of trades, production of trade confirmations and contract notes, verification and accuracy of system input, client reporting, as well as adhering to Anti Money Laundering and tax procedures.
Investor Services Supervisor
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and
software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
The Investor Services group provide administration for a number of clients, and their underlying investors. Duties include processing of trades, production of trade confirmations and contract notes, verification and accuracy of system input, client reporting, as well as adhering to Anti Money Laundering and tax procedures.
• Accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades in line with KPIs and SLAs
• Release of trade confirmations, contract notes and account statements by agreed deadline.
• Production of client reporting in line with KPIs.
• Respond to any client or investor queries efficiently and effectively.
• Respond to fund and shareholder Audit requests efficiently and effectively.
• Maintenance of shareholder files.
• Collection of relevant AML and Tax documentation in line with company policies
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
Professional Experience -
• A third level qualification required in a Finance or Business-related area.
• Experience required within TA / Investor Services, including in a Supervisory position.
• A thorough knowledge of Fund Structures, particularly Irish Funds & their requirements and all aspects of Investor Services processes and related functionalities would be an advantage
• Able to demonstrate an ability to work on own and within a team, being willing to proactively assist on tasks as required
• To take responsibility and accountability for all aspects of the role.
• To be client focussed.
• To lead by example.
• To maintain and display a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, investors and colleagues.
• To have a proactive approach to all challenges.
• To be self motivated.
• Ability to work under pressure within tight timeframes.
• Ability to organise and manage multi projects.
• Complete confidence regarding the decision making process and guiding staff.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Display flexibility in order to achieve Department goals.
• Good people management skills.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.