An exciting opportunity to join a leading global provider of investment consulting and management services based here in Dublin on their Client Team will offer a wide variety of exposure and career opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, providing proactive advice and recommendations on a range of complex issues.
- Meeting clients to review current investment arrangements, discuss market /industry developments and potential changes to consider / implement.
- Support, guide and coach overseas colleagues/consultants on a variety of topics including performance analysis, strategic asset allocation advice, economic commentaries and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaising with wider operational, portfolio management and consulting teams, including management of a wide range of projects as they arise.
- Liaising with colleagues across business lines to achieve successful investment outcomes for the clients.
- Delivery of investment output & documentation within critical timelines
- Responsible for training and development of junior colleagues.
- Third level qualification with strong academic track record;
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience of investment markets across range of assets;
- Would suit qualified / near-qualified Actuary or CFA holder.
- Client-facing relationship management / consulting experience;
- Proven track record developing client relationships.
c) Behavioural competencies
- Energy, proactivity and desire to see things done efficiently;
- Team player;
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and coherent manner;
- Attention to detail, and project management experience.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.