· Process Management: Managing investment transactions - design process structure, appoint advisors, manage Due Diligence, manage Investment Committee interaction, manage advisors
· Due Diligence: experienced in risk analysis, can identify issues, propose reasonable solutions and present coherent view to IC
· Investment Committee: scope, manage and write appropriate documents. Can propose to managers, plan, approach, content, style – and deliver drawing in from wider team
· Commercial: sound project finance / Private Equity modelling
· Transaction Documentation: has understanding of how a suite of documents fit together,how DD feeds into risk transfer. Provide support to senior documentation team in structuring around risks.
· Origination / counterparty skills: Lead fact finding meetings with confidence and represent the firm. Ability to spot market opportunities and sell ideas in marketing situations.
· Resource leverage
Investment professional with 5-10 years of relevant experience in renewable energy & infrastructure
Please apply for more details and a confidential conversation