Our client, an International Asset Manager, is hiring an experienced Associate to join its Investment Team in Dublin.
- Complete the analysis, modelling and evaluation of proposals, performing sensitivity analysis and benchmarks
- Assist with in-house industry and company investment research for the European market in general
- Provide assistance and guidance during the initial screening stage of an investment opportunity
- Liaise with external consultants, auditors and lawyers as instructed when deal closing
- Third level degree in Economics, Mathematics etc.
- Ability to construct complex financial models
- Strong communication skills
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Excellent relationship builder/networker
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link below.