We are currently partnered with a strong Middle Market Private Equity firm who are looking to add an Associate to the team. This individual will play an integral part on transactions and take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies through various investment strategies.
- Playing a key part in due diligence and the execution of investment opportunities
- Participate in transactions across a variety of industries.
- Create research-based industry reports to identify attractive areas of investment opportunity and competitive analysis.
- Creating and presenting new investment opportunities and ideas along with participating in fund raising presentations and marketing.
- Lead the creation of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios.
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments.
- Take lead on industry and competitive market research.
- 2+ years Investment Banking experience.
- Strong transactional experience with multiple products.
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with a strong GPA.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Suitable candidates will currently be working in an Investment role within Private equity or M&A with 2-3 yrs hands on transaction experience. If you are interested in joining a firm with great deal flow offering experience within a variety of industries and products, please get in touch