We have partnered on an exclusive basis with an international asset management firm with 21 billion in AUM to hire an Investment Analyst to join their alternatives team. The successful candidate will deploy capital across the private credit & private equity markets. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates coming from a private credit/private equity or fund management background to join a high performing global team.
- Conduct due diligence of new investment opportunities which include fund investments and co-investment opportunities in private credit and alternatives markets.
- Help construct independent findings and recommendations on new investments opportunities in private assets and alternatives.
- On-going monitoring of alternative markets investments including collaborating with the Quantitative and Technology teams to improve analytics.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis for investments in liquid US high yield credits (such as US leverage loans, securitized assets including esoteric illiquid ABS, as well in private credits).
- Work closely with accounting, tax and legal to bring new investment allocations to full completion.
- Support internal and external reporting requirements and regulatory submissions.
- Graduate degree in a finance, economics, accounting, or equivalent relevant degree with demonstrated track record of academic success. CFA is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a credit analysis role, preferably with experience in alternatives, private credit, USD High yield, leverage loans or securitized assets.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work in a fast-paced team-orientated environment and unsupervised is essential.
- Drive, energy, and enthusiasm.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for candidates interested analysing companies and working closely with an industry leading, experienced global team. For more information and to arrange a confidential conversation please reach out to Kevin Menton at email@example.com.