Our client, a recently established Energy & Infrastructure debt fund are currently looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their team.
- Transaction execution involving direct interaction and communication with clients, lawyers and consultants
- Preparing client presentations
- Conducting extensive financial modeling and valuations
- Assessing industry research and trends in the power and energy sectors
- Developing internal memorandums
- Managing data rooms and other required execution processes
- BA in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- 2+ years of credit, financial modelling experience
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction oriented deal team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Kevin on +353 86 7969970 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.