We have partnered exclusively with an International Asset Manager establishing a front office presence in Dublin. They are currently looking to build out their investment team with the appointment of an Investment Analyst.
- Working closely with the portfolio manager on the construction of client portfolios.
- Conduct investment reports and other output generated on the back of analysis undertaken.
- Assist with fund performance analysis, client portfolio analysis and other related analysis.
- Monitoring and benchmarking analysis of high conviction funds;
- Identifying and evaluating potential new funds, asset classes and investment strategies
- Educated to degree level ideally CFA qualified or working towards qualification.
- 2-3 yrs experience working in a fund selection or investment analyst position
- Client reporting and portfolio performance analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on time bound targets with high levels of accuracy and numerical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated relationship building capability across teams and with clients