Super new opportunity to join a leading global Bank and assist the Head of Internal Audit in designing and implementing a thorough programme of review aimed at providing Senior Management with reasonable assurance on the Internal Risk Control Systems of the Irish entity and, where required, participate centrally supporting the Group Internal Audit team in the carrying out of assurance activities across the global business.
- Develop and lead a range of assignments including audits, major business project support, continuous assessment, and communicating the results of assignments to the appropriate senior business unit management
- Manage a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals that delivers audit reports, in accordance with Internal audit and regulatory standards
- Ensure that the departmental plans are being effectively implemented through appropriate design, focus, direction and control of individual audit assignments
- Participate in the annual audit planning process
- Contribute to the development of new and improved audit methodologies to ensure ongoing compliance with industry standards
- Timely monitoring and escalation, if required, of the implementation of recommendations
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management and key stakeholders across the business
- Ideally, professionally qualified e.g. (ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA, CISA)
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements and the various regulatory changes impacting the financial services sector in general and the Securities Services area in particular
- 5+ years audit or relevant experience within Financial Services – Securities Services highly desirable
- In-depth experience and knowledge of audit process and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of risk assessment of internal control environments
- Experience of communicating successfully with senior and executive management
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to Melissa Lam at Paragon for immediate consideration.